Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of EASO, an agency of European Union, acting as the centre of expertise of asylum, for a dynamic professionals to cover the following position in Thessaloniki :
The Reception Assistant works under the supervision of the Greek authorities (Reception and Identification Service-RIS) in performing some or all of the following tasks:
• Provide general support and contribute to analysis and advice in the implementation of reception policies;
• Support the Greek authorities in the planning and implementation of targeted support projects, acting under the instructions of the appointed supervisor;
• Coordinate the contribution and input of internal and external actors in the implementation of reception projects, acting under the instructions of the appointed supervisor;
• Support the implementation of activities aiming at the exchange of information and best practices on reception systems;
• Provide support in the development of practical tools and methods of internal cooperation;
• Participate in meetings and liaise with internal and external stakeholders;
• Draft documents, templates, minutes and reports;
• Provide regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges;
• Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
• University degree – preferred and advantageous;
• Sound demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks is required;
• Very good understanding of the Greek migration and reception context is required;
• Fluency in Greek and in English (oral and written);
• Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web-based applications;
• Very good intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills;
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment and under pressure.
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for further development
EASO collaborates with Atlas HR (Member of Adecco Group) which will hire on an interim basis the selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to send your CV in English, using Europass format.
Last day of application will be the 11th, September 2020.
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.