Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Through this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of all Temenos Cloud projects within the region, both internal and client facing.
The role will work closely with other members of the implementation team, both within Temenos and regional implementation partners, to ensure that activities are
coordinated between parties. The Cloud Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that any third party deliverables are verified in accordance with defined standards and that all artefacts are placed under configuration management and change control.
- You will define, develop, communicate and maintain the delivery methodology for the implementation of Temenos Cloud services, ensuring it is aligned to the Temenos
- You will work on implementation of Methodology and industry best practices
- You will produce supporting materials, including documentation and template project plans for use by regional project managers and implementation partners involved in the delivery of Temenos Cloud implementations
- You will work with regional project managers and implementation partners to ensure that dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues are identified, recorded and managed throughout the delivery lifecycle
- You will work with internal Temenos Cloud functions to identify project activities required in relation to client implementations, platform management, operations management and IT audit activities
- You will prepare and communicate Project Initiation Documents outlining the scope, business objectives and critical success factors for each project
- You will act as the Change Manager for the Operational Change Control process, ensuring that all changes that impact Cloud services are logged and processed in accordance with the Temenos Cloud Change Management Policy
- You will represent all project Change at the Regional CAB
- You will manage partner expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope and timeframe
- You will monitor quality of deliverables according to TEMENOS Implementation Methodology and standards and maintain Project File and TMQ documentation
- You will ensure the promotion of TEMENOS and Temenos Cloud image in all communications and meetings with external stakeholders
- You will identify and advice Temenos Cloud management of opportunities to increase revenues
- You will ensure appropriate submission of project team timesheets, approve timesheets and expense claims and provide Finance with accurate information for invoicing purposes
- You should have minimum of 6 years of experience in information systems project management, ideally in a banking environment
- You should have knowledge of Microsoft Project, market standard Implementation Methodologies (Prince 2, Agile…)
- You should have very good English language command
- You should have experience in cloud technology
- You should have experience of P&L management
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
Πόλη Athens Τύπος θέσης εργασίας Πλήρης απασχόληση
Κριτήρια θέσης εργασίας
Τύπος θέσης εργασίας