Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
MLOps (nice to have)
Infrastructure as code (regular)
Automation tool (regular)
Jenkins/Git/GitLab/CloudBuild/Azure DevOps/Jira (regular)
- You will help to implement and orchestrate the end-to-end DevOps and MLOps frameworks in areas such as production Preventive Maintenance, Demand/Supply Planning optimization, Finance Analytics, Waste Reduction, Marketing and IoT.
- You will have opportunity to play an active role in delivery process by being part of every stage of product design and implementation, building your skills in CI/CD practices, Data Engineering and Architecture, Machine Learning and Model Lifecycle management as well as data analytics and visualizations.
- On day-to-day basis you will interact with multiple dev and analytics teams on various levels of seniority.
- Knowledge of at least one public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) – optimally confirmed with certificate (but not mandatory).
- Experience (or at least good fundamentals) in working with Containers.
- Understanding of DevOps culture, CI/CD practices and tools (Jenkins, Git, GitLab, CloudBuild, Azure DevOps, Jira).
- Good knowledge of SQL (DDL, DML, DCL, Query Syntax).
- Experience with testing and automation.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Automation Tools approach using machine-readable definition files (Terraform or similar).
- Fundamental knowledge of common Operating Systems (Windows, Linux).
- Foundation experience or reasonable understanding of some aspect(s) of network stack and network protocols.
- Experience in developing simple scripts and applications with one of: Bash, PowerShell, Python.
- Experience in MLOps or general Machine Learning development will be considered as an advantage.
- Upper-intermediate English – is a must.
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.