Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Information Systems Architecture (advanced)
solution architecture (advanced)
- Grow Data & Applied Intelligence practice thru sales and delivery of mid to large-scale programs.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics, deliverable content, and ensure client buy-in.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior leadership.
- Encourage innovation from team members; support their ideas and career goals.
- You will create and present Proof-of-Concepts and Architecture proposals.
- Oversee clients’ digital transformations, help them simplify workflows and find new revenue streams (FinTech apps, blockchain technology, virtual and augmented reality).
- Grow the practice by owning the new business proposal process
- You will evaluate new technologies and monitor trends.
- Strong solution architecture background in consulting, architecture, and software development.
- Experience with multiple analytics methods (supply chain and procurement spend analytics).
- Experience with designing Information Systems Architecture
- Understanding of Cloud eco-system is an advantage.
- Communicative in business English (both written and spoken).
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies.
- Flexible work conditions (B2B or employment contract).
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.