Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Senior SAP Consultant Financials (Thessaloniki based)
• Provide innovative process consulting services for challenging customer requirements
• Participate in workshops and presentations with key users/business analysts to fully understand requirements
• Analyze business processes and legacy systems as necessary and conduct feasibility studies
• Create data models and system architecture design to suit business processes in consideration of the client's overall system strategy, security, future-proofing and change management implications.
• Design, documentation, implementation of the associated SAP scenarios
• Independent realization of client projects
• Operational and organizational knowledge of accounting
• Thorough knowledge of FI in particular, as well as of CO
• Basic competence in tax related matters
• Consulting experience in medium-sized enterprises in various industries
• Project management skills including experience in different methodologies (ASAP, SCRUM, ITIL, agile)
• Initial experience and familiarity with S/4HANA
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for further development
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange interview.
All applicants are considered as strictly confidential.