Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client in the Oil & Gas industry, for a Mechanical Engineer to cover the following position:
• Provide engineering design of new/replacement Midstream/Transmission projects.
• Oversee and develop site layouts and facility mechanical designs to ensure process objectives and code requirements are met.
• Provide and produce AutoCAD drawings, 3D piping models, and Bill of Materials (BOM)
• Identify, size, specify, and select process equipment, typically to heaters, coolers, compressors, dehydration systems, and filtration.
• Provide technical support and guidance throughout the project lifecycle, and ensure robust coordination with business development, project management, procurement, equipment vendors, internal designers, and client project teams.
• Review fabrication drawings and other vendor submittals for conformance to engineering drawings and specifications.
• Develop conceptual layouts and cost studies as necessary to determine the most ideal and efficient approach to solving engineering tasks at hand.
• Check calculations, reports, and studies made by other engineers to ensure accuracy, as well as conformance to codes, specifications, design criteria and good engineering practices.
• Traveling as required for client presentations, project related tasks, and training opportunities.
• Actively participates in the mentoring of less experienced mechanical engineers.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field. Master of Science will be a plus
• 5-10 years of work experience in Natural Gas Industry and/or related technical field.
• A minimum of two years practical experience in the design and technical analysis of high-pressure natural gas compressor facilities.
• Experience in the process and piping design, gas compression, natural gas gathering, or similar will be appreciated.
• Excellent oral and written English skills
• Strong communication skills and an eagerness to work within a team.
• Promoting the culture of working safely and applying safety related concepts into process design.
• A working knowledge of natural gas compression equipment and the mechanical design of gas compression equipment and supporting systems.
• Strong knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards, particularly EN 1594 and EN 13480. Additional familiarity with API standards, ASME B31.3 and ASME B31.8 is desired.
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Private health insurance, company car, company mobile, travel expenses
• Opportunities for further development