Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
UniSystemsInternational team wants to onboard a high caliber business development-drivenprofessional willing to contribute to our expanding business abroad.
Theposition reports to the International Business Unit, Sales Manager, in charge ofInternational Markets (Enterprise and Governmental sectors).
Role’smain responsibility is to develop new business by identifying & followingup profitable opportunities, maintain current client portfolio and monitor theprogress of the projects.
Inbrief responsibilities of the ideal candidate include but are not limited to:
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting clientrelationships and follow – up with existing clients, in order to generate newbusiness
• Research and recommend potential strategic partnerswhile monitoring competitors
• Suggest proposals regarding the sales margin forcritical, large scale projects
• Determine the gross profit margin and sets a bottomline for product and services sales aligned with business strategies
• Serve as point of contact for client issues andprovide resolution at a senior level in collaboration with the relevantdepartments
• Meet with vendors in order to stay up-to –date withnew products, areas of interest and collaborations• Update the CRM and budgeting platforms
• Responsible for the budgeting and re-budgeting ofclients’ projects
• Responsible for the commercial supervision ofcurrent offers & the projects’ execution
• Review and adjust contracts regarding commercialterms
• Responsible for the coordination of the teams involvedin the preparation of an offer, in order to ensure that the appropriateapproach has been used and all aspects of the client’s requirements have beencovered