Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίαςJob Description - Sales Operations Manager Athens (03CV4)
Sales Operations Manager Athens
Sales Operations Manager – Athens, Greece
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit and grow a new sales operation in our award winning site in Athens, Greece. You will be working on behalf of a global automotive client.
The Sales / Operations Manager is a leader, who is both Sales and employee-focused and sets the standards and direction for their respective Sales environment. Not afraid to pick-up the phone and lead by example, the Sales/Ops Manager acts as a mentor by fostering an energetic sales environment, takes initiative to improve processes, enabling the Sales Center to meet its targets. This key player will ensure all Key Performance Indicators are met, sustained and exceeded. Vision/Objectives/Tools/Coaching is demonstrated daily. The Sales/Ops Manager is also responsible for the ongoing Client relationships, contact, and documentation, acting as the primary contact for Client accounts. Maintains high Client satisfaction, ensuring Percepta compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) terms and conditions. In concert with multiple site’s service organization, is responsible for achieving Incentive-Disincentive and other performance and financial objectives. Ensures Client is billed in a timely and accurate manner.
The Sales/Operations manager is responsible for working with the client to set targets for the team and seek to expand current lines of sales/business, explore new opportunities, and produce monthly forecasting reports to determine the status of meeting established targets. The incumbent maximizes team potential by supporting and motivating outbound sales representatives ensuring they are on track to meet departmental targets. The Sales/Operations manager will also act as a point of contact for the outbound sales representatives’ questions, issues and escalation of existing customer concerns. They will work with and act as a liaison between Directors of Client Solutions, Sales, strategic Directors, Corporate Resources, Clients, and Technology teams to deliver client programs on time, on budget, and according to client specifications.
• Encourage and motivate your team to resolve issues, accomplish goals and influence their career mobility.
• Improve the key success metrics associated with goals. These include:
o Revenue Targets
o Customer Satisfaction Score
o Quality Goals
• Manage key client stakeholders
• Manage client relationship and expectations for meeting service agreements
• Coordinate with the client to develop priorities, plans, resources and timelines on sales targets
• Oversee implementation of client contract integrity, e.g., services and performance metrics are met and delivered as agreed upon within the contract. Ensure non-compliances receive a Corrective Action Plan and communicate to client
• Review operations reports to project sales, determine if on target for goal or changes are needed to meet expected results
• Mentor sales agents to ensure achievement of company and client goals while addressing employee related issues.
• Handle personnel issues, included but not limited to:
o Participates in recruitment and advise for terminations
o Manage vacation and LOA
o Escalated issues
o Performance reviews
o Any other personnel needs as deemed necessary
• Coordinate training on new or revised information relating to services, products or processes of projects
• Support sales agents on their multiple, complex, on‐going tasks and projects ensuring they are meeting metrics/targets.
• Identify coaching and training needs of sales agents to help meet targets.
• Create and maintain a positive working environment.
• Engage and support your team in making sure they have the proper tools and systems to accomplish day-to-day tasks
• Collaborate with your team, management, and clients to contribute to the overall success of your client program
• Understand, interpret, and manipulate data for reporting.
• Identify changes specific to program, disseminate information as needed, and create tools in support of new information
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 3 years or more of call center or customer service industry experience
• 3 years or more sales team management experience and proven track record
• 1 years or more Business-to-Business sales experience??
• Passion and experience in negotiation to close a sale
• Leadership, negotiation and managing client relationships
• Coaching, mentoring and supervisory skills.
• Proficient and dynamic presentation style with an ability to connect, inspire, and adapt content and conversations to any audience
• Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and with minimal supervision
• Able to work a flexible schedule to include extended evening and weekend hours as needed
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
• Advanced computer skills: Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Internet.
• Analytical, design and development skills. Methodical approach to requirements gathering, project planning, stakeholder management, and change management
• Project Management methodologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to travel as needed (Percepta has offices globally)
• Ability to think strategically and analytically to develop relevant, effective recommendations
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong time and priority management skills and an ability to juggle multiple projects at once across multiple time zones
Job:Sales / Business Development