Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Temenos Cloud is a division of Temenos that offers Temenos software products as a hosted service to financial institutions of all tiers and verticals.
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will own end-to-end maintenance of the Cloud platform.
- You will build, install, configure and maintain Azure infrastructure for the cloud solutions and third party tools
- You will investigate and troubleshoot for the technical issues on Temenos Cloud platforms
- You will handle the administration of User Access controls
- You will be involved in Cloud DevOps projects (PaaS, automation, monitoring etc)
- You will provide technical support and management, working closely with Partner support teams during Incident response and resolution.
- You will ensure that services are delivered within agreed SLAs and requests/incidents are picked up and solved in a timely and conclusive manner.
- You will provide updates and recommendations to management for infrastructure implementation.
- You will work with Global Cloud teams to build, maintain & improve the architecture and monitoring practice across Temenos Cloud services.
- You will monitor the Temenos Cloud platform, in partnership with hosting solution partners.
- You will drive innovation among the team and help with the adoption of new cloud technologies and process design.
- You will actively participate and lead initiatives that drive service improvement across Temenos Cloud services on a global level.
- You should have minimum 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in the design, installation & maintenance of an enterprise infrastructure environment, including data center and overall IT infrastructure (physical & virtual)
- You should have solid understanding of server architecture and cloud infrastructure platforms (Saas, PaaS, IaaS) on Azure and/or AWS
- You should have strong technical understanding of overall infrastructure including but not limited to enterprise WAN & LAN networking, security, troubleshooting processes, virtual & physical infrastructure, and server & data center management
- You should have experience of deploying High Availability & Disaster Recovery/BCP solutions
- You should have good knowledge & understanding of Enterprise Application Integration and building software solutions on cloud platforms
- You should have ability to understand and/or write scripts with a programming language (Java, Python, PowerShell etc.)
- You should be familiar with Application servers (JBoss/WildFly)
- You should have working knowledge of Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Apache Active MQ as a plus
- You should have Cloud certifications as a plus
- Care about driving Cost efficiencies within the business
- Commit to evolving the Delivery functions globally and have a sense of empowerment
- Collaborate with Senior Leaders and product teams within the organization
- Challenge the Business on cost initiatives, existing processes and innovate within the Delivery function
Πόλη Athens Τύπος θέσης εργασίας Πλήρης απασχόληση
Κριτήρια θέσης εργασίας
Τύπος θέσης εργασίας