Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
The Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Engineer (Μηχανικός Συντήρησης) will be a member of the Business Unit maintenance team. This position is responsible for executing maintenance tasks for all production equipment and construction/assembly of production machines or mechanisms. He/she will, also, be involved in machinery improvements implementation, in order to maximize equipment efficiency and product quality.
- Execute product changeovers to provide the necessary flexibility in production schedule
- Perform machine adjustments and settings to maintain operational efficiency
- Perform basic preventive and corrective maintenance tasks on machinery to ensure production volumes at the desired quality
- Technical support of new products and projects investigation and execution phases (NPs/MPCIs/MPCRs/PCRs)
- Εxecute safety improvements on the Business Unit shop floor machinery
- Assist Business Unit administration on data and specification provision for the ordering of consumables and machine spare parts
- Support Business Unit administration on CMMS (Coswin) work orders management for production machinery
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, communicate effectively within the technical team both written and verbal, and cooperate with the production team
- Comply with the health and safety rules during work, in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Technical Institute Degree in Mechanical Engineering will be considered as a prerequisite
- Certified with minimum license of Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)
- 2 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in industrial field, will be considered as a plus
- Proven experience in maintenance of production machines will be considered an asset
- Basic automation knowledge (pneumatic, hydraulics, etc.) systems will be appreciated
- Prior experience in machine assembly, installation and commissioning will be considered as a plus
- Prior experience in machine tools such as lathe machine, milling machine or surface gridding machine will be considered as an asset
- Adequate knowledge of English language (both written and verbal)
- Moderate PC literacy (i.e. MS Office, Coswin, Windchill)
- Willing to work in shifts
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.