Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, an HR Services company,, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
• Identify potential clients within the area of responsibility and establish new accounts
• Service existing accounts and implement new strategies
• Maintain strong networking and achieve cross selling of services and solutions.
• Daily communicate with HR Managers, HR Directors and CEOs
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports
• University or Technological Institute Degree
• At least (3) three years of working experience in a similar position
• Excellent use of English language (both oral and written)
• PC literate
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Highly self-motivated person and result-oriented
• Customer orientation and business development skills
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for further development
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.