Account Manager - Athens, Greece
Δημοσιεύθηκε 16/01/2023 |
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people’s innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value.
With 100,000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 4.5 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished Account Manager to be the primary client’s day-to day service delivery point of contact. Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with the client, connecting with key business stakeholders. They will respond to client queries and ensure implementations are deployed according to the plan. The Account Manager should ensure aligned Account Strategy and delivery to it across all areas of the business and relationship. They are the subject matter expert for product, policies, operations, quality, training, reporting and IT. The Account Manager should also understand the customer thoroughly, their strategy, their organization, company culture, pain points and needs, especially the not-so-obvious ones, and proactively offer win solutions to address and exceed the needs of the client.
As an Account Manager in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between Clients and Sitel.
- Strategic Growth: developing a complete understanding of account needs, and anticipating account changes and improvements.
- Driving proposal management with clear WIN strategy processes.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Managing communications between clients and internal teams and resolving key client issues and escalations.
- Collaborating on negotiations and contracts management with the client (MSA, SOW, renewals, amendments)
- Working with internal teams dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality delivery and all client needs met
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and initiatives to share with internal stakeholders and client.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Acting as the client's representative to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Additional EU language would be a plus
- Clear, open and tactful communication
- Good teamwork & collaboration
- Active listening skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Is client-oriented (client focus)
- Excellent sales & negotiation skills
- Great networking skills
- People management skills
- Strategical thinking skills
- Has a transformational vision
- Knowledge of and experience in the contact center industry (not mandatory)
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
Education and experience.
- Higher education
- Minimum 3 years in a client management related role
- BPO Industry experience
- Client-facing role experience
- Vertical experience – industries
- Operational experience
- Managing diverse and multi-functional teams remotely
- Proven ability to manage people and accounts
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!